A lot of companies are getting more and more into the Agile world, adopting different flavors of this approach, whether it is XP, Kanban or Scrum. Thus, developers, managers, testers and test managers are all facing challenges they did not have before, and now are required to adjust and change in order to add value.
In this session, I shall present typical, underlying challenges and problems that developers, testers and managers face when going through Agile transition, based on my experience, and on improvement campaigns I did for companies on the field.
• What impacts the team members (dev and test) work in Agile environment?
• What are the challenges the team has and the tester in specific?
• How the day to day work of a team member should change in order to add value?
- 15:40 - 16:00
- Alon Linetzki - Founder and CEO - QualityWize
- NH Milano Congress Center - Sala Scala